Welcome to the Canada Arab Business Council
The CABC is Canada’s only not-for-profit association focussed exclusively on bringing the Canadian and Arab business communities together. We advise governments in Canada and Arab countries on policies to facilitate and expand two-way trade and investment. We further support our members by organising missions to the Arab region, receiving incoming delegations, and hosting conferences to provide information about the latest business opportunities and insights into relevant politicaleconomic developments in Arab countries.
In the past 12 months the Council has:
- Added 32 new members, including our first 6 Arab companies;
- Signed partnership agreements with Canadian Business Councils in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, and in Algeria;
- Hosted 3 major conferences in Canada including the first Canada Arab investment conference in Toronto and our annual Businesss Forum in Ottawa;
- Led 3 missions to the region focused on SMEs, oil & gas, healthcare;
- Held 3 seminars in Toronto and Calgary dealing with renewable energy in Saudi Arabia, business conditions in UAE, and how to do business in Arab countries;
- Negotiated preferential rates for members with several airlines and hotels;
- Surveyed members and other companies active in the region to identify obstacles, frame recommendations for governments and shape CABC member services.
- List Item
Let us help you generate more opportunities for your organization. Click here.
This two-day conference will help strengthen ties between Canadian businesses and the Arab World. That’s an important objective for the province of Ontario.
As a first event in Toronto, it was for sure a success, congratulations! I encourage more Arab participants to join for future events. This is a great start to encourage Canadian businesses to truly think global and highlight the opportunities in the region.
I enjoyed the event a great deal and I look forward to participating in more of CABC's initiatives in the future.
The Conference was very informative. I have developed our investment plans in Canada further. I am grateful for CABC for inviting me to such event.
WE ARE PROUD THAT THE EVENT EXCEEDED EXPECTATIONS.
- 95% rated the event as excellent or very good.
- 85% thought the content was extremely or very helpful.
- 91% said they are extremely or very likely to attend CABC events in the future.